
The boys help Dad take apart a copier, nothing should go to the dumpster with stepper motors, gears, photo gates or screws still left in it.

The boys really did enjoy this time with Dad, and they loved taking the screws out. I guess no matter how old you are demolition and destruction can be fun!

Tatiana looks at her brother as if to say don't even think about taking my chair.

Tobias is always making a face or two so I guess I should share some with you.

Should a child this size really be allowed to eat pizza, I mean after all they make a mess. Notice the white dress Mom left on, you would think and experienced Mom might change her out of her Sunday clothes first but I guess a Mom with four just buys more Shout its easier.

Eli just loves his new pajamas after all they have a robe with a light and his slippers match, getting dressed at bed time just got easier for Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment