Thursday, March 19, 2009

Washita National Wildlife Refuge

Well here it is the wildlife refuge walking path.

This is the biggest tree I think at the whole refuge, I could be exaggerating but it would not be by much. The trees just don't get very big here.

Off the paved path and into the bird look out house we go, this is my boys favorite part of the trip. There is another house that is super cool to but I did not take pictures of that.

Tatiana in her back because every time I let her out she tries to go get the water over here.

Children having a snack at the entrance.

Mom the sun is burning our eyes, Mom it really hurts please stop taking pictures.

Eli striking a pose again, look at those arms.

Eli helps Tatiana walk on the path, if you don't think that is cute your crazy.

Curtis eating his apple and looking good.

Boys playing in one of the houses as you can see they love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment