
We had Eli's party before the baby came to make sure he got his birthday because he is counting down church days until his birthday. We also felt like I would not be up to a party. So this is Dad the night before making spider man cake. Again Rhett demonstrates his cooking skills, well I baked it, and I stirred so I guess we made the cake.

Tobias at the party was very excited about presents.

Tatiana is waiting for cake, I think she is happy.
Eli loved opening presents. What kid does not like to open stuff?
Curtis checks out the spider man motorcycle that he picked out for Eli, he really likes it.
Eli getting sung to.
Eli and Curtis? blow out the candles this was cute because Eli thanked Curtis for helping him.
Eli with cake waiting for his party, wow he is really 5 (well not until tomorrow the 17th but he doesn't know that)





No comments:
Post a Comment