I just thought this was so sweat, Tobias decided to read a book to his little brother while he had to have a treatment. He ended up reading three little books to him.
Tobias in the trees in TX
Tatiana and her big brothers have a tea party
Tatiana sleeping at Dad's in my chair. We got them each a little chair for Dad.s house
Tatiana doing tricks on her bike.
Tatiana being funny. We play a silly game and I ask her where her pants go even though she is much to old to old to play this it makes her giggle this is her playing the game herself. She will tell me they go on her head then take them off and say no they go on my belly take them off and say no they go on your head then she will put them on my head etc..
Seth outside while the others ride there bikes, see he is not always in his backpack while outside.
Seth at the trees in TX or in his pack.
Seth is so happy when he wakes up from nap with mom in his room.
Look at his cute rolls.
Kids loving the homemade Popsicle mom made. They have ice, apple juice, strawberries and bananas in them.
This is the mess I made while cleaning and rearranging my house. I should try to get you the after pics because they look good.
Eli loves riding his bike and is now popping wheelies her gets his tire 1 to 2 inches off the ground.
Eli in the tree acting like a monkey because I tell him he is my little monkey all the time.
Eli in tree after Mom told him to stop acting like a monkey so she could get a picture.
Dad watching a movie with is kids I think he likes this more then the kids.
Curtis on a skateboard.
Curtis in the trees in TX. He ended up falling out of one of the trees I thought for sure we were headed to the hospital but nope we got lucky. He ended up not having a scratch or bruise but it did take him a moment to get up. He still want to go back and climb those trees.
This is Tobias acting like a tiger, he really wanted me to take a video of him.
Eli worked so hard on his sisters hair and she just sat there and let him it is so sweat.
No comments:
Post a Comment