Sunday, May 3, 2009

Resurrection Sunday

Take 1 Take 2

Take 3

Take 4
Well this is as good as it is going to get I think we have a good picture of everyone just not in the same shot.
We had a wonderful day and I think that we clean up very well. The great story behind this picture though is Eli He decided that he needed to dress up like a "man" he had seen a picture of Dad in a suit and he wanted to look like that for Sunday. So I went down to Wal-mart the only store in town Sat. and would you guess it no shirts for Eli (you knew that was coming didn't you) so we drive 20 mile to a different town and still no shirts. Then I said to myself its only 15 more miles to the next town lets try there, much to my delight they had something that would work for Eli and we got Tobias a new shirt too just to be safe. That would be the end of the story but look at Curtis he does not have a shirt and tie and nothing in his size could be found. When we got home I found Curtis some of Tobias old clothes and we were all happy, but when Sunday came Curtis would not wear the clothes so he picked his own out he looks great anyway.


1 comment: