Well in case you did not know the weather in OK is very strange and I now have photographic proof. Here we are on March 23rd 2009 it is a record breaking day for March and I really thought we needed shorts it was 84 degrees outside. I just looked up the weather history to make sure I do not exaggerate the facts for you.
Yes I still had to wash the car the kids miss lots of spots even ones they should be able to reach, well I am sure when they get older I will have better luck having my little army work for me.
So, back to the story about weather this picture below was taken March 28th, 2009 and again I checked with the weather and we set another record this year of 28 degrees so yes its a good thing I did not put the winter clothes away yet.
Eli, Tobias and Curtis prepared for winter wonder land this was the most snow we got all year.
Curtis in just a few seconds fits me with this snowball I bet you can not believe that.
Eli and Tobias are trying to make a snowman.
This is Eli decorating the snowman, no its not the angle the snowman is really that small.
This is our snowman!!
I don't know if Tobias is hugging the snow or making a backward snow angel either way he sure is having fun.So after looking at our weird weather who is ready to move to OK? Did I forget to mention that it is always windy here and we back light weight jackets all summer long because you never know in OK.
No comments:
Post a Comment